Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Initial Thumbnails 33 - 48

Admittedly, I am starting to struggle with generating ideas as to how I can approach Richard Deacon's style, so I thought that maybe making some silhouette thumbnails would help me improve my train of thought. I combined multiple works of his and rendered them to create new forms. 

Because his work is so abstract, and his thought process and style is ever changing, I'm considering on incorporating that sort of element into my Travelog. Perhaps I may create a city that is "unfinished" or "simply done" due to the city constantly expanding to fit in the "ever-changing" architecture. Who knows?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey