The Pocket Full of Stuff (Concepts 45 and 46)

And so the experimentation continues! Another method I considered using for producing ideas was to incorporate tracing paper as a tool; introducing the Pocket Full of Stuff!



 As you can see, inside the pocket are tracings of the objects given to me. Each tracing is just a simple outline, but my idea was to take a few tracings and use layering as a method to produce new ideas. Below are just a couple of experimentations I have produced.
I enjoyed the effect given by number 45, the overlapping of the one object has given definition to create a new shape. Either that, or it just looks a bit silly. BUT that is what experimentation is for! You never know unless you try!

So, as a conclusion, personally I think that although it can be fun to overlap, don't over do it, otherwise you can't make sense of what's going on. Back to the drawing board!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey