Nearly there! - CAA Summer Challenge (Concepts 27 - 44)

As a continuation from my previous post, here are some more concept designs as part of my summer project challenge!

Admittedly, I am starting to strain for ideas as to what else I could capture given the concepts and objects I have. As I mentioned previously, I was having a recurrence with symmetry in my designs, so now I'm trying to broaden my ideas by becoming more abstract and asymmetrical with the concepts.
I think what I need to improve on the most is be my time management skills and quick thinking. My pace is not quite up to the speed I want it to be, so looks like it's more practise for me! Wish me luck!

Also, feel free to let me know what you think so far. All critiques are welcome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes