Toolkit 2: Maya - Pipeline 1 Head Modelling - Sculpting & Cleanup

This tutorial consisted of refining certain points of the model and making sure there was nothing strange happening tot he geometry. This process took me a little longer than it should have done as I started to really pick apart the model, and I feel that because I wanted the model to be perfect, I've started to lose the character a little. I also think I've lost some volume in the cheeks when I was trying to smooth out the creases in the nose, so I will need to adjust this further. However, I believe that its really coming together now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey