Character Design: Linette Concept Art and Turnarounds

In continuation with my character design project, I have created an additional piece of concept art for my character Linette, this time in her ghost form. She is shown with my sidekick character, a cat named Coco, who was the former pet of René, her love interest. This cat acts as company for Linette as she explores the spirit world in search for her love. The text is a French translation for the word “beyond” because her love knows no bounds, even beyond life itself.


I have also included turnarounds for both her living and spirit form. Her spirit form does not show feet, but instead a cloud of smoke to make it more ghostly, however I’ve given her prominent shapes to keep in with the Art Nouveau theme.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey