Character Design: Logo and Poster Design Exploration

For today's Character lesson, we got to explore logo and poster design. For the logo challenge, we were given a name for a corporate company and had to base the idea around that. I got Alien Corp. and so I thought about the idea of a conspiracy theory investigation company, possibly seeking the "answers" to alien life and how they can protect it from government exploitation.

Next, we moved on to poster design. We had to choose a live action film and recreate the movie poster in a simplistic format. I chose Raiders of the Lost Ark, and wanted to pick out key scenes to focus on that sort of encapsulates the film.


Lastly, we then continued to work on our character projects. As the deadline draws closer, we need to now start thinking about putting our work together in to a production bible. I have made a start on my character turnarounds and the storyboard for one significant scene for my characters love story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey