Collaboration: Character Costumes

For our collaboration project, my group was tasked with creating a short animation based on the concept of "Deleted Scenes/Outtakes".

We decided to take the movie, "Captain America: Civil War" and create some comedic skits based on things going wrong behind the scenes. 

As the characters and scenes already have set designs, I needed to then figure out how I could incorporate Moom's cartoon-y character in to the costumes. I decide to take reference from the original comic books, as well as looking at the costumes from the movie and simplifying them down to their basic lines, shapes, and colours. Below are the examples that I've created for the characters that we plan on using in our group animation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey