Meg’s Art Jam: Session 3 - All Year Challenge

 For this art jam session, Meg gave us a mash up challenge. We were told to take our favourite video game character and draw them doing a particular activity using the art style of our favourite TV show/movie/animation. For my mash up, I chose the characters Link and Zelda (from The Legend of Zelda), the activity was making coffee, and the art style was from one of my favourite shows, JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. The style of that show is very exaggerated and bold, so I found it a little difficult to interpret but I had a lot of fun. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey