Toolkit 2: Maya - Weightlifting Poses 3 and 4

Today's Maya lesson consisted of cleaning up the movements and the graph editor. I'm having to do a bit of catching up as I missed last weeks lesson, however I am slowly getting there. I'm having a little trouble with the hands at the moment because, after parenting the bar bell to Moom's right hand, I'm having to tweak the positions ever so slightly for each keyeframe.

The only problem is having the frames in between the main keyframes not maintain position, so the bar bell is flailing around a little bit. I will continue to work on this as best as I can.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey