Major: Love and Beyond Storyboard Version 3

It took me a lot longer than I anticipated, but I updated my story for my animation. Its very rough and unrefined, and after finishing it I realise that I could've added in more details and panels to deepen the story (perhaps showing the ghost realising that she really is a ghost and is "no longer of this world"). I also realise that I need to practise drawing different camera angles and perspective, so I plan on reasearching into that a bit more at a later date. I may update this storyboard as I progress with rigging my characters and create the environments, but I think this gets the main point of the story across.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey