Premise: Opening Scene Rough Storyboard

For my animation, I’ve decided to create some rough storyboards so I can get down what I think the opening scene would look like. The idea was to show René looking at the Eiffel Tower, grieving the loss of his love Linette, and as he looks around the park, he sees flashbacks of times that they spent together. This is so that I can introduce the relationship between the characters without making the film too long. I feel that I might struggle with this a little as there is a lot of ideas that I want to include, but I don’t want to make it too lengthy. I am going to continue roughing out how I think the scenes will play out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey