Major: Interim Review

Here is a compiled post of all of the work I have done so far. While I am more behind than where I would like to be, I am quite pleased with the work that I have produced so far. My plan moving forward is to start animating my scenes and continue making matte paintings for my environments. The ideal situation would be that I would have a fully rendered film in time for submission, but should the worst case scenario occur, I want to at least have a playblasted version of my film with some sounds to accompany it. I am feeling confident that I can produce something in time for the submission, so now it is full steam ahead.

Interim Presentaion

 

Updated Storyboard

  

 Character Turnarounds

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey