Minor: Character Hair Modelling and Rene Body Modelling

Modelling the hair for my characters proved to be a bit of a challenge. After speaking with my tutor, and a few trial and error tests, I decided to model the hair using tube shapes. I did this by creating the outline with a curve. Once happy with the shape of the curve, I then created a platonic solid and adjusted its shape slightly by using a lattice. I then attached the platonic solid shape to the curve using the Curve Wrap tool under the deform menu. From there, I then readjusted the shape in the attribute editor and the positioning of the curve with the vertex.






 
As for the body modelling of my male character, it was relatively straight forward. I think the only issue I had was when I was creating the shirt collar and tie, but this was quickly resolved. I will now be attaching the completed head models to my boy models.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey