Minor: Linette Head Model Progress

In continuation with my Minor project, I have now begun to model one of my two main characters for my animation, Linette. She is a bubbly and energetic character with a sweet and friendly face. I will be using her head as a base for the second version of her model, where she is depicted as a ghost.




I started off roughly blocking out the round shape of her face and then further built up the details, such as he long, swooping nose and her big round eyes.



It's taking me a little while to perfect her features as they are slightly different from how I depicted her in the orthographs. I feel that he mouth is becoming too wide and I need to adjust the brow area on her forehead. I feel this will improve the more that I progress with the head model.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey