Premise: Revised Storyboard

After a previous discussion with my tutor Alan, I decided to revisit my storyboard and alter the animation sequence and setting. Rather than having the characters traverse Paris, it would be better to just have them interact in one environment, which will be a park bench with a view of the Eiffel Tower behind it. In terms of character interaction, I wanted to make it a bit more playful. Since Linette is a ghost, she may want to use the fact that René can’t see her to her advantage and have some fun. I feel like this would also accentuate her quirky personality, but also imply a sense of familiarity with the two, as if this meeting isn’t the first. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project: The "What If" Metropolis - Travelogue

Film Review: The Incredibles (2004) - The Hero's Journey Archetypes

Film Review: Disney’s Hercules (1997) - The Hero’s Journey